Who are we and why do we need to collect information from you?
LEWISWebsites is dedicated to develop WordPress websites for the accommodation industry. When you use our forms to contact us, sign up to our newsletter, ask for support request… on our website https://www.lewiswebsites.com, we might be collecting information as your name, email, WordPress login details…
We need this information to be able to contact you, to reply to your general or support requests, to provide you with quality support, to send you our newsletter or to process your order when you buy our products on our website. We might as well run some statistics to be able to analyze the flow of visitors on our different pages and to track sales conversion. LEWISWebsites is the Data Controller and Data Processor. You can contact us by sending us a message at email@example.com or using our contact form.
When do we collect information?
We collect information when you fill in and send the following forms:
- Sign up form to our newsletter
- Contact form for general queries
- Support request form
- Credentials submission form
What information do we collect?
Here is the list of Personal Data we might collect:
- Phone number
- Address information
- WordPress login: username and password
- History of email conversation
We don’t collect any Sensitive Personal Data
How do we secure and store this information? How long do we keep it?
The data we collect is encrypted at the time of collection and is securely stored on our servers. Access to our servers is protected and limited to 2 administrators.
We automatically delete data to ensure proper data lifecycle management: 14 days after last email sent or received for any credentials data: WordPress login access 1 year after the last email sent or received for the historical of support/general enquiry ticket
We don’t share this information with any third-party
How can you apply for your rights regarding this information collected?
You have rights regarding the information we collect and you can use them as follow:
- Right to be informed: this policy is here to provide you with transparent information about data processing. If you have further questions, you can send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact form.
- Right of access: You can ask to access the data we have collected by sending us a message at email@example.com or using our contact form.
- Right of rectification: You can ask to rectify incomplete or inaccurate data we have collected by sending us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact form.
- Right to erasure: You can ask to delete data we have collected by sending us a message at email@example.com or using our contact form.
- Right to data portability: If you wish to reuse the data we have collected for other services, you can send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact form.